WHAT IS AROMATHERAPY?
Aromatherapy is a form of herbalism that uses pure, therapeutic quality essential oils. The oils are derived from herbs, plants and trees. They work on the physical, emotional and psychic level to bring balance, harmony and healing.
With regular use, Aromatherapy can help prevent illness; and also helps to overcome or reduce symptoms of an existing condition. But this is not a universal remedy, for example, if changes are needed in the anti-aging, it is better to raise the level of hgh which effectively makes SeroVital reviews
Stress has been identified as a major factor in disease and illness. Aromatherapy helps reduce emotional, physical, enviromental and chemical stress
The essential oils are used in inhalations, baths, compresses, skin care, etc. as well as in massage application.
AROMATHERAPY helps break the stress cycle of mental and physical tension, poor sleep and lack of energy through both the massage and the Essential oils. The massage gives physical relaxation, then increased energy- the Essential oils aid in mental relaxation/alertness which promotes a good quality sleep. By the way stress and poor sleep are often the cause of male weakness and Ed, who are treated with much more efficient additives such as http://malebiologicalclock.com/ageless-male-reviews.html and aromatherapy can make a plus.
Aromatherapy massage is gentle and relaxing. It is the most beneficial way of applying Essential Oils as you benefit both from the inhalation of the oils and the absorption of the oils through the skin into the bloodstream where they affect a specific system in the body. Aromatherapy massage also helps eliminate toxins by draining the lymphatic system which is why you will be asked to drink plenty of water after your massage. Aromatherapy massage on a monthly basis will help the body build resistance to stress and illness. It boosts the immune system to enhance wellness and alleviate pain, helping you become a calmer and less stressed individual. It is simply one of the best things you can do for yourself and for your health.
PREPARING FOR YOUR MASSAGE
Bathe or shower before coming in if possible. Do not use perfume or strong scents. Do not use talcum powder as it will clog the pores and impede absorbtion.
FOLLOWING YOUR MASSAGE
Do not bathe or shower for 6-8 hours to allow oils to continue working. DRINK LOTS OF WATER to flush the toxins. Do not sunbathe or use a tanning bed until the next day and avoid alcohol.
THE BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
Physiological Responses Include:
- for headaches/migraines, whether from physical or emotional origin
- improves circulation and helps with inflammation and pain
- improves kidney function - induces deep relaxation
- helps eliminate toxins by flushing the lymph system
- helps in cases of chronic neck and shoulder tension
- helps with back ache
- relieves arthritic and rheumatic conditions
- mobility will be improved
- improves the digestion, assimilation and elimination within the body
- improves the function of organs and tissues
- influences the nervous system
- has hormone like actions
- increases vitality (excellent preparation for exercises mesmerenterprizes.com/cellucor-super-hd-reviews.html) and skin conditions.
Psyche/Emotional Responses Include:
- nervous tension
- the aroma/scent affects moods, emotions and memory.